Sunday, April 15, 2007

And Two Years Later . . .



In two years I had the lush, beautiful landscape of my inspiration. AND... most of these tough plants are thriving and enjoy being "dry." I fill in with drought-tolerant annuals that add color throught the growing season and help enrich the soil when they decompose.


Neighbors come from blocks around to see the seasons' progress and stop to chat. Something that didn't happen before. And since we are usually out there working we get a chance to meet them.

2 comments:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Hi Bev,

You've turned this hell strip into a heaven strip. Well done!!!!!

BTW I found you via Garden Voices.

Bev said...

Yolanda, isn't Garden Voices great?? It's like sitting down with a cup of coffee and chatting with a friend who also loves garedening. I love it!

Bev