Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Snowy Day...


The days are beginning to all look alike. Snow... snow... snow. It comes in every two days or so. Instead of complaining (well, I always do plenty of that too) I'm working on ideas for my backyard/water feature redo. I researched several of the ideas submitted in the comments and they are some good ones, especially for the shade areas. When I get more ideas I will draw out a plan. I'm thinking that Snow in Summer might be good along the dry sidewalk area. And I will need a flagstone or mulch path along the border garden so I can maintain it. I'm beginning to get excited about the prospects. After all, what's a snowy winter day for?

1 comment:

Connie said...

You, too? We've had LOTS of snow this year...more than I can remember having for many years!